As of March 17, 2020, the entire Philippines island of Luzon is under “enhanced community quarantine” in hopes of curbing the spread of COVID-19 in the Philippines.
W Hydrocolloids, Inc (WHI) maintains its head office at 26th Floor, W Building, 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and production site located at Lot 1, Block 10, Phase 4, Mountview Industrial Complex I, Carmona, Cavite will continue to operate in order to provide food ingredients needed in the production of essential food supply in times like this. We would like to assure our clients that the production and shipment of goods and services will not be affected in line with the Philippine government memorandum that export-oriented food manufacturing companies shall continue to operate.
Pursuant to the guidelines released by the Philippine Government to ensure unhampered movement of goods and movement of people of business establishments exempt from the mandated home quarantine, the company is implementing the following measures to ensure business continuity while prioritizing the health and safety of our employees:
1. Alternative work arrangement such as work-from-home until further notice;
2. Skeletal workforce system at the production facility in Carmona, Cavite while ensuring safety protocols and social distancing in the workplace;
3. Shuttle service and accommodation for skeletal workforce;
4. Presentation of proper identification like Company ID, Certificate of Employment, and Proof of Residence for skeletal workforce upon entry and exit in quarantine check points;
5. Provision of essential food supply delivery signage and food manufacturer certification to our truckers to ensure unhampered movement of goods in checkpoints;
6. Sufficient inventory of materials and chemicals for production; and
7. Regular delivery of goods as scheduled however; delays maybe encountered due to skeletal workforce of government offices.
We enjoin our clients to work closely with us in monitoring your requirements for us to give you a better service in this time that our country and the worlds is beset with challenges related to COVID-19. You may directly communicate with our Sales team for the latest updates about this situation.
To date, we have no report of any infected case within our workforce. Thank you for your continued support and please stay safe!