As the nation continues to fight the spread of COVID-19, we want you to know that the health and safety of our employees, clients and communities is our top priority. We are supportive of the actions being undertaken by the Philippine Government to help protect the safety and well-being of everyone.
In line with the efforts to contain the local outbreak of the virus, we implemented work-from-home arrangement and skeletal workforce system so we can still provide essential food ingredients needed in the production of essential food supply in times like this. Our manufacturing and blending facilities will continue to operate. We would like to assure our clients that the production and shipment of goods and services will not be affected in line with the Philippine government memorandum that export-oriented food manufacturing companies shall continue to operate.
Pursuant to the guidelines released by the Philippine Government to ensure unhampered movement of goods and movement of people of business establishments exempt from the mandated home quarantine, the company is implementing the following measures to ensure business continuity while prioritizing the health and safety of our employees:
1. Alternative work arrangement such as work-from-home until further notice;
2. Skeletal workforce system at our production facilities while ensuring safety protocols and social distancing in the workplace;
3. Shuttle service and accommodation for skeletal workforce;
4. Presentation of proper identification like Company ID, Certificate of Employment, and Proof of Residence for skeletal workforce upon entry and exit in quarantine check points;
5. Provision of essential food supply delivery signage and food manufacturer certification to our truckers to ensure unhampered movement of goods in checkpoints;
6. Sufficient inventory of materials and chemicals for production; and
7. Regular delivery of goods as scheduled however; delays maybe encountered due to skeletal workforce of government offices.
We enjoin our clients to work closely with us in monitoring your requirements for us to give you a better service in this time that our country and the world is beset with challenges related to COVID-19. You may directly communicate with our Sales team for the latest updates about this situation.
To date, we have no report of any infected case within our workforce. Thank you for your continued support and please stay safe!